Since several people have asked me lately what I will be studying at Capernwray and seem to be in search of more detail than "the Bible" as a response, I decided it might be nice to include it on my blog for those who are interested. To the best of my knowledge, this is what I will be studying beginning in the fall...
Fall/Winter School:
Survey of the Old Testament
The Pentateuch
Judges
1 Samuel
Ezra
Nehemiah
Esther
Job
Proverbs
Ecclesiastes
Song of Solomon
Lamentations
Jeremiah
Ezekiel
Hosea to Haggai
Survey of the New Testament
Matthew
Luke
John
Acts
Romans
Corinthians
Philippians
Colossians
Philemon
Hebrews
James
1 & 2 Peter
Jude
The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit
Personal Evangelism
The Church
Church History
World Religions and Cults
Apologetics
History of Missions
Methods of Bible Study
Spring School:
Deuteronomy
Joshua
Ruth
2 Chronicles
Psalms
Isaiah
Daniel
Zechariah
Malachi
Mark
Galatians
Ephesians
1 & 2 Timothy
Titus
The Epistles of John
Revelation
The Doctrine of Salvation
The authority and reliability of the Word of God
Follow-up
Methods of evangelism
I was telling a friend earlier today that as the time gets closer for me to leave (2 1/2 months!), I get more nervous about the traveling part and so much more excited about being immersed in teaching and training of the Word of God. I know that for a time, I will be leaving behind so many good things here, but I also know that God has many good things in store and this is part of how He will be glorified in my life and how I am pursuing His Kingdom.
If you want to check out more about the school, the website is http://www.capernwray.org.uk/BibleSchool.php
No comments:
Post a Comment